View Single Post
Old 28-06-2010, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2906 / Power: 17
sigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond reputesigspec has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

There was this girl who I like to went out with. Everytime go out with her, I would get a lot of apportunity to see her zaogeng... There was twice I manage to get her glimpse of her panty... First time was went she was trying out some shoes... That day, she wore a very short mini skirt. She just cross her legs to tried on some shoes and wala... I saw a black translucent panties...

The second time was when I accompany her to buy some stuff. She wore her short mini skirt again. This time I was squating down to help her find some stuff on the lower shelf. She was also squat oppsite of me looking for it. Little did she realise that her thighs was apart the whole time and I had a full view of her black panties the entire time... Too bad time time her panties was opque but I got a hard on there and then... How I wish I could just bonk her then...