View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 03:56 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
TheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Lol...... dint expect to see discussions on Cookie here. Reading them brings back memories when I used to patronise her during her GL days. She was a Cat150 in WH 04 and I was visiting her every week from 2008 until she went MIA @ 2010. It was only much later that I found out she moved to PT. Back then she was @ 24- 25 yrs and had this exotic mixed blood look. She had the height (@167cm), great body with curves at the right places and all of it was natural. No surgery or augmentation. Best of all and the main attraction that made me rtf her so often was that she was a horny 3-holer. Always wanted me to service her before letting me have my 2nd shot. She dun like to use lubes for backdoor either prefering to use saliva instead.

I did went down to PT once to look her up but I just could not bring myself to do it there after seeing the conditions of the rooms. The basic and most important requirement for me is must have shower facilities.

It's a bit sad to read about Cookie and seeing her still in this trade after so many years. I thought she would have quit earlier as I recall her mentioning some customer intended to sponsor her to start a beauty saloon. I guess that dint work out afterall. Anyway I wish her all the best.