View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dilemma and need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
Thanks guys and gals for all the advice here.

My biggest point is my current gf's lack of sex drive. She is just not very interested in it. I think sexual compatibility is very important in a relationship, and I don't know why I took 4 years before really thinking very hard about it.

Perhaps I was in the comfort zone during these 4 years and I thought she would change for the better (sexually) after marriage. We discussed deeply about this before, about my wishes and how I hope we can try to mutually satisfy one another. However, the more I think about it, the more I conclude that things won't improve.

This is one of life's most difficult decisions
Not only is the sex not going to improve after marriage, it is going to get worse. Sad ain't it? Everything is fine with her. Except she refuses to open her legs. This is not life's most difficult decision.

Life's most difficult decision is when you ignore the sexual incompatibility. Marry her. Have 2 kids. Then find the lack of sex a big issue. You love your kids. A divorce means you lose care and control of them, you wont see your kids. But you aren't getting any sex. It frustrates you. You go for commercial sex. Once, twice. Frequent. You lose that exclusivity with your wife. You slow talk her for it. She does not respond. The quarrels come in. You can't bond with her bec there is just no sex. You are stuck in a sexless and loveless marriage. Do you walk out? Where are you going to stay after you divorce? How do you unravel 10 years of marriage to start all over again? This then, is the most difficult decision in life.

There is a thread here where hundreds of bros who have walked this path come to share in wechat. Make a wrong move. Join them.