View Single Post
Old 15-04-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bump under foreskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
1) What was his diagnosis? Is it a a genital wart?

2) If it is a genital wart it should eventually go away but it may take some time. Surely it would be better to treat it bearing in mind that the virus is still active and new warts may develop.

3) Do you have any idea where you got it? If you have a regular sex partner (girlfriend/wife/fuckbuddy etc) she needs to be treated if it is HPV.
Thanks for the kind replies bros,

Yes boss

1) He mentioned it is a genital wart but it should go away on its own
2) Yes i have just booked an appt to dsc clinic next week to treat it as i think it will take very long for the wartz to go away by itself
3) i only had a fb within a year, most likely gotten it from her, but few months never meet her alr, 2 months ago a small wart pop out but i did not think much and it grew in size within this 2 months, yup will ask her to get it treated.

Thanks bros for the help 🙏🙏