Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
As for ST and LT rates, it is between 300 to 600 kips depending on where you get your bookings. Better girls cost up to 1 million kips per night, still below 100S$. I have not used RMB so far and may investigate using it in my next trip to Lao but USD is still the best currency. Cheers.
Thanks for the update, personally, i always like to use USD there, a little tip of 1USD is sometimes cheaper than a 20k kip tip last time and usually they won't really complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearjohn View Post
The craziest thing is that I was quote 400k kip overnight at this location. Holy shit. That's 35 sgd. Way cheaper than any other review here.

Prices are quite standard for the China MPs - 300rmb ST 500/600 LT - can bargain I think. The girls in the China MPs in my opinion give slightly better service, especially the ones who can speak some Chinese as they can understand what you are saying. A lot of them also have chinese boyfriends. I keep seeing them text their chinese boyfriends in between shots in my room
Glad to know that the local scene is still much alive, and it's much catered towards locals. 400k is considered high for them but cheap to us. anyway for LS, prices will drop the later u take them out. it can go as low as 200k to LT them. one problem is just to find transport thru and fro there.

i may go take a look at the chinese shops but there are some better shops which they call it "tea shops" in chinatown. Pre-covid, the girls were quoted at 1.2m for a 2hr session which i never took. supposedly to be the one dragon service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Girl at sanjiang ktv and zhi zhi jing chen rate same in rmb. 200 rmb sit and 600 rmb, correct me if i'm wrong. What I realise is if you arrange with the girl direct, the rate can be much cheaper. eg, 600 rmb is 120 sgd,

With the kip so badly depreciated, better to pay in kip than rmb. Remember to bring excess rmb, esp if you are going to the china joints to cheong, so you don't get short changed from their fx rate.
well i was thinking like a 600rm girl which is ard 1.3m ish
they are going quote me in 1.5m kip or more if i paid in kip.
if that's the case, i might as well prepare more rmb in advance.
200k is good enough for a good meal there

well bro if your going ard my dates, drop me a pm and we can go try some new joints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Yes, they can convert baht to rmb. But the best is HV rmb when in sanjiang.
Thanks bro for the advice, stay and chiong safely