View Single Post
Old 29-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

Overcoming my surprise at the speed at which she had cummed, I started to gently fuck Tina with slow deep strokes, almost withdrawing before slowly thrusting deep into her pussy. She responded with soft moans and sighs and continued to have mini-orgasms as I fucked her. The sensation was unbelievable as I could feel her pussy contractions around my cock almost non-stop as I fucked her – this was one horny babe!

After about 5 mins of gentle fucking, Tina grasped my bum and urged me to fuck her harder. I did so and fucked her with fast, hard strokes that soon had her digging her finger nails into my bum. I could feel her pussy contractions getting stronger when all of a sudden, she gave a loud moan and her pussy contracted so strongly that my cock was squeezed out! Boy! This was one orgasmic lady! I re-inserted myself and continued fucking her, only to have the same thing happen again 5 mins later, when she orgasmed strongly again!

Again, I thrust myself into her, but this time I did not thrust in and out of her pussy as I fucked her. Instead, I buried myself as deeply into her pussy as I could and started to grind against her clitty. As a result, when she came strongly again a few minutes later, I managed to remain inside her, instead of being spat out of her pussy like a watermelon seed! By now, Tina was getting quite carried away and I quickly frenched her to stifle her moans and grunts, as I was worried that our colleagues in the next room might be woken up by her sounds of passion.

Having worked out how to maintain a steady fucking rhythm (without being stopped every time she came strongly) I started to really fuck her silly. She was going wild as one orgasm after another ripped through her and my cock felt like it was in molten lava, so hot & wet was her pussy. Her tongue stabbed into my mouth like a wild thing and her finger nails were digging painfully into my bum. Finally, she tore her lips away from mine to gasp out “Fuck me harder darling, I’m going to cum big time”. Shit! If all her orgasms up to now were just the prelude, was I going to survive her big O? Oh well, ‘in for a penny, in for a pound’ as the saying goes. I duly obliged her, thrusting hard and faster and within a couple of mins I felt her pussy contracting big time and I was desperately thrusting myself deeper into her pussy to avoid being ignominiously ejected!

Tina was grunting and moaning like an animal and I was too busy trying to stay in her to worry about waking up the folks next door. Also her pussy was squeezing me so tightly, it was causing me to reach orgasm as well. All of a sudden, her pussy clamped down even harder (if that was possible!) and her body went rigid as she reached the peak of her orgasm. It was all too much for me to take and I grunted as I spurted my seed deep into her pussy as we came together.