View Single Post
Old 25-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

MY OFFICE AFFAIR (cont)

We drove into town and went to a club that Tina said she wanted to go to. She had changed into a slinky little black dress and looked gorgeous. We didn’t talk much as we drove and the sexual tension between us was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

When we got to the club, I got us a drink and we found a corner to sit in. Tina had been very quiet and she seemed sleepy. We sat quietly, sipping our drinks and people watching. After 5 mins or so, Tina laid her head on my shoulder. “Hey! Wake up sleepy head! I’m not carrying you back you know,” I said. She peered up at me, and at the sight of her gorgeous face so close to mine, I threw all caution to the wind. I leaned down and kissed her. She responded avidly to my kiss and thrust her tongue into my mouth. We frenched each other hard and furiously for a couple of minutes. As we broke away, she whispered, “I love you”. At the sound of her husky voice whispering those words, my heart lurched and I was overcome by emotion. “I love you too,” I whispered back.