Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Devanci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Loophole to enter Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
What are you talking about?

First of all SG-HK travel bubble is postponed, secondly there is no travel bubble between HK and Thailand. Whatever restrictions one may face in entering Thailand from Singapore, similar applies to a traveler from HK.

And what do you mean by stamp on paper and not passport
I see, I thought travel bubble is only Singapore and HK the other country may use their own system.
What I mean by stamp on paper and not on passport, I give you an example, I have been to Israel, and when I was there, they gave me an option to either stamp on my passport or an empty piece of paper. At that time I was confused as well like you, I asked them why do I need to stamp on an empty piece of paper and not on passport, the immigration officer responded that if I were to visit a muslim country for example Iran, Lebanon or even Malaysia, I may face difficulty into entering one country or get deported in worst case scenario, by stamping on the piece of paper, I actually can throw it away right after I leave Isreal without leaving any evidence that I have been to Isreal should I enter into a muslim country.

So my question is if I were to do it with Thailand via HK would it be possible for leisure purposes. I am not sure if anyone had done it, but well, would like to here from someone who had done it before.