View Single Post
Old 19-07-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: advice for relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Have to agree with it. Actually had a leisure chat with a relatively chio girl on tinder in her 20s what are her requirements for guys she go for, "must can vibe lor" i think being the same Gen has a higher chance bah. Else probably the longest could go is 1 night - 1 month relationship. Yeah finding a good relationship doesnt come easy for some people

Trying to find alternative apart from uni since like my cohort like no mre le ;( Other cohort from other degree programmes abit hard to reach out since no connection, ya trying to find from sch events, so far no luck either.

Maybe too long being single while my entire clique is attached bah

Mind sharing the female's perspective too? Would be good additional knowledge
Your long is not as long as other bros 30s 40s 50s never dated. YOu are not alone don't worry.

You can try to bring back the focus on yourself and not get distracted or mind boggled by couples. I know that feel and its until when i in 30s then i finally can let go much of that jealous feeling. Focus on yourself is key, others have no effect on you

THe female perspective i gotten is that don't rely on dating app.