View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 16
Giobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to all
Re: Over Price for Local FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzakk View Post
I am putting only the fact. I don't want to disclose the okts here, as their Fl face are not clear in pic and my expectation is high too. They can also come with diff names.
Do you bros, agree for high price with 1hr/1shot policy? We need to ask for the change to this policy as They need to respect to our $$ too. As a consumer we should have some say. We can do it if we can.
Agreed!

In this case, we should apply lemon law in this industry, money back guarantee from the OKTs.

If we paid higher price doesn't have quality FLs and service at the end. So, if this is the case, why should all bros here paying higher price for unknown local FLs, and also their photos face being cover up for their bio-data. We must have the money back guarantee assurance from the OKTs. That what I had mentioned earlier on, we must spend our money wisely as a consumer! This is why, I'm keep mentioning about local FLs had charged over price for their services.

Thanks all Bros for read and supported!