View Single Post
Old 24-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: do you pity those girls providing sex services?

haha... then u go back in time make the MS Windows lah... Bill Gate need no one pity... at his peak his fortune almost 100 USD Billion (at a time when USD more stronger) Up to date he have publicly give away more money then SG richest man. (not Mr Lee)

ANyway .... my younger day one of my chiong mate relate his story: he try to lao lan with an Thai at Orchard Tower. something something want to bargain price. The Thai turn nasty and say to him "you think you singaporean u very rich and what, i tell you, i have so much money in Thailand thanx to you singaporean, i tommorow can go home, you think your money very big"

Who is playing who at the end?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set