View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Betis is tough....their manager Manuel Pellegrini have a good record against Man U. That's why he is confident and smirking......

Read below:-

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21642...europa-league/
Yes agree with bro lacoruna69 that this manager of Real Betis is tough...that's why he could hold mighty Real Madrid to a draw just 2 days ago...but as West Ham manager he was not that good n subsequently left the club ...btw he was a former manager of Real Madrid, Villareal, Man City n most recently West Ham...so I hope that this bunch of guys wearing the Man U jersey will prove to everyone that the drubbing from Liverpool 2 nights ago is just a once-off blip when they decided to hv an off day by themselves wo the manager's approval

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor