Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
JOKER66666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER66666 View Post
Just share my version of story here lol:
Girl said she has a older sister at home so she need to go back because she doesn’t want her sister know this, and she works in a shopping mall as a salesperson so she need to change uniforms then get to work at 9am. Btw she said her salary is 12000thb per month, which is very low I think……Don’t know if it’s reasonable, cause she said she graduated from a university and her English is not bad. All in all, just stories, won’t take these seriously lol
Just tried another LT yesterday, picked the girl from Thermae. For other bros, don’t hesitate to pick your girls when you looking around! OR you will see her being picked by another stupid old man in a few minutes 😅 I really missed her😭 At end chose another girl……Quoted 6500 for LT, I’m usually lazy to bargain, and 6500 is so cheap compared to sgp… But this time the experience is not so good, because she is obviously uneducated and cannot speak enough English. She’s working in a KTV and has some plastic surgery, which is not what I’m aiming for… Because if I want this kind of “professional” girl I don’t need to go to Thermae, I actually prefer more amateur one from Thermae. What’s good, finally spent 12h with her and she left 11am today, she doesn’t need to work in the morning after all 😂 So I think it’s better to ask in advance when she will leave, if you want a longer company. Btw she even has a “Korean boyfriend” who is in Korea now 😅😅😅