View Single Post
Old 27-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

Dear all last input for the night thank you so much for taking the time to read it. I may decrease the number of input tomorrow as I need to fly off to kl for work trip.

I am terribly sorry if this story is kinda draggy as I wanted to do the ladies justice by adding depth to them. Here's goes.

We parted way at the entrance of dhobty ghaut mrt she stayed at toa payoh whereas I stayed at Delta. I could have followed her in and alighted at tiong bahru however woman and mrt station combination was a deadly poison to me.

I waited at yew tee mrt for 2 weeks skipping classes everyday from 730 am till 11 pm just for a conclusion. That conclusion never came through waiting this was after all not an idol sitcom but it taught me waiting was always the toughest phase in every situation be it waiting for a break up conclusion or siting outside a doctor consultation room waiting to see if you had cancer. Waiting was undeniably the worst part of the package.

I reached my home purchased a subway sandwich and broke my fast for that day - I had only black coffee earlier on. Once home I laid out my laptop and back to reality scouting for new pitching tag lines. A part of me was still thinking of that moment her hair smell there was no hint of perfume on Rachel which I was kinda happy at least she still kept her simple lifestyle somewhat somehow.

I scout the net for tagline to be used for the xmas menu. First time in this job I faced the difficulties of stuck at my wits end. I looked at the calendar I have up till Wednesday to come up with a tagline and concept and Tuesday was the team building event. Suddenly I heard a vibration it was my wechat message greeting from Rachel and picture of her in black yoga pants and white shirt with 2 black bra strap sticking out.