Thread: Siam Diu in KL
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Siam Diu in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Disco bring back is all private arrangement?
You are a newbie in clubbing.
Experience in clubbing counts.
I am a solo commando.
I go to clubs alone, six and more ladies, including models, singers come to me.
I had sex with girls from men's entertainment clubs in Danok, Betong, Bangkok, Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, Sngapore.
To take any girls for an outing such as food, for sex.You can only do an outing after the club is closed and it is not a private arrangement.
You and the lady need to speak to the agent, club management.
You will need a lot of money if the agent or club management allow u to do that when the club is open.
If the club is closed after the night, then, u speak to the agent only.
The girl may say No.
Maybe because you are not an out going person, do not have charisma, do not dress well, play with your mobile, do not speak their language, old, fat, bald, got port belly, too dark skin, too short, an Indian, cannot joke, talk too much, got hair above your upper lip & beard, too stingy, smell liked shit, too hamsup, target all the ladies, etc.
The agent may say No because the lady is his girl friend. That sure sucks. That did happened to me.
The club management may say No when the club is open for business.
So, please learn the tricks & traps in clubbing.
One trap, especially in Malaysia, is that Tower or jug beer are cheaper but it is diluted. Towers and jugs comes from a barrel, another cylinder is for the gas. The beer barrel can be opened and will be filled with unboiled tap water from a sink tap. All Lady drinks are all fake. Even tequila drinks are fake, diluted or the brand, can be found in a Chinese medicine shop. I only buy tequila Lady drinks when I am at the bar counter to examine the brand & the bottle. Stingy ?. I only want to get value for my money.
It is a fishing game. You needs to interact with the correct lady, the agent, the club management.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-12-2022 at 11:10 AM.