Thread: Any advice?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 02:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why must go thru the 6 months or more torture?

For normal STD after exposure within days or weeks can test liao mah. Most chiongsters who kana STD actually very fast the symptoms will appear. As for HIV even oldest fashion lets say wait 3 months also can test liao if 6 months test again still negative should be quite safe right?

what i mean is at the 3 months+ window if never kana should be end of story liao unless suay till laosai.

Cause different countries got diff regulations. Although it is as good as safe if u are tested 3 months from exposure, but there is still a possibility of sero-conversion because pep affects the legitimacy of the 4th gen test since it suppresses the hiv virus.

So i went to do another test at 6th month to be certain, but if negative after 3 months, u should heave a sigh of relief.

Clinical studies done by dtap states that once u test 2 months post pep negative, you are a safe.

As for testing immediately after pep, it serves as a good indicator.

And ya i agree std shows up very fast, but certain test such as syphillis rapid test needs to draw blood, so waited and did 1 shot to save cost and pain from the pricking.