Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raymondcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtf4all View Post
I have tried Jade from KL Malaysia. It was the most unforgettable experience in my lifetime. I tried so many massages before in KL, but none of them can compare to Jade's massage skill. It was out of the world experience. I had a good deep rest/sleep after the massage and feel so fresh the next morning.

First impression at Jade, she is a petite and sweet-looking PRC. She don't look tall, about 1.60m. I don't expect "power" massage from her, but she proved me wrong. She is very professional and friendly. She don't give me the normal "piano" massage. Instead she gave me the authentic, deep-tissue massage on my aching full body. No way you can get it anywhere in KL.

Next it is the tantri and lingam massage. Honestly it is my first time trying out this type of massage. It was an eye-opening session for me. The feeling is awesome. Sensually done with acupunture type. Not painful but it made me damn high. This is better than any HJ, BJ or FJ. I understood from Jade that it was also a good treatment for my "little bro".

Strength: Professional and Awesome massage skill u never try before. Worth our hardearned $$$. Solid 2 hours.
Cons: No BJ and FJ. You can feel her lingam massage is even better.

I will look for Jade whenever I am in KL. PM me for OKT ctc.
Hi bro, can pm me the okt Ctc and the price for this? Thanks!!