Old 22-08-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dumped because you are poor

Many people make mistake in life, loving the wrong person is either a mistake or a lesson to learn. Many that are heart broken solve it many ways.

Story 1: i have a friend(J) who fall in love with a China KTV working in Shanghai, she find her different from any other girl who work in this industry. The girl accompany him throughout his 4 day work trip there. They had sex, eat,shopping blah blah. If you guys had been to Shanghai before you will know the standard of living is far more expensive then SG. Even a H&M Uniloq shop cost 2-3times then sg.

When they went shopping around and for meals, the girl will go on dutch with J, she will not ask J to pay for any of her shoppings even when he offer to do so. At the end of the 4th day, is about time for J to return to sg. He handed over RMB5000 to the girl, as tip. The girl keep it and sent him to airport. (J never realise he under paid the girl until me and my china colleague told him, the rate he paid is cheap) the average rate for tabao 1 night in Shanghai high class KTV is RMB 2500-RMB3000 per night.The girl accompany him a full 3 night, it will easily cost you 7-9K RMB.

J had a very hurt r/s before and he alway tell us he will not want to fall in love again. But this time, he fall for her.

When J asked around, we alway advise him not to get hook, afterall she is a 夜场的女人, make she wan a PR in SG. He believe he had nothing to lose, so he just never think too much.

To be continue!