View Single Post
Old 18-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!
Re: Dumped because you are poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
Totally agreed with your 2 comments my brother.

1) Sometime what people see is how bad the girl treat you, just like MY SASSY GF. but you know when someone tell you the true it is another way of comforting you, the one who love you truly will tell you the true. these true words can be hurting and cause you low moral. you think the KTV will tell you things that are not nice? haha

2) There are not many Ms right, the most to most 1 or 2 ba.
brother. . . . . . . . .

regards to 1) the one who love you truly will tell you the hidden true. it is the truth yet at the same time, she don't hurts you while being able to keep your fire and dreams high. if you ever met someone like i have just described, never let her go.

a rich person doesn't indicate success. . while a poor person doesn't indicate anything bad. . the different lies in each person's different lifestyle. . this is not quote by me. . it is quoted by a billionaire.

regards to 2) there are more Ms than you can ever imagine. local ladies. tons of them out there waiting to be swept off their feets by you. so do you want or not? that is the main question to yourself.