View Single Post
Old 27-01-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Well, depends on who are you. There are many cases where they had a few false positives. But they mainly target the farangs more than the Asians.
I dont think the PCR tests produced many false positives.
The farangs just felt sour that they are tested positive but have no symptoms and still remain in denial for having to waste 10 days of their time in expensive quarantine.

Heard stories about ">1 person sharing same hotel room yet only 1 of them tested positive". Not everyone sharing the same room or same residence will get covid for majority of cases, this is a fact. Only 1 person in the room got tested positive doesnt mean the test is fake. I had quite a few of these experiences myself. Someone else got it but i did not get it, someone did not get it but i got it etc etc.

Another one i witnessed: farang complaining about scam pcr test making him stay in hospital to scam his money on medical services. Thing is, this farang doesnt even wear his mask properly. His mask never covers his nose and its deliberate. Not unusual for people like him to get infected. And yet can still say the pcr test is a national scam.

For ATK tests, yes its inaccurate. People who dont have covid can test positive and people who have covid can test negative on ART tests. More oftenly, it produces false negatives.