View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5206 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=1...8#post19887298

Decided to give FLs another shot since GL is closed. Wanted to book Honey from RollyPolly but she was only available from 12 noon, so I decided to get Wawa instead.

Venue: 8/10. Literally a 5 star hotel. Good transport connections, very nice room surroundings. Only reason why it isn't a 10/10 is because like most FL rooms Wawa's was quite messy, with luggage and clothing and various other stuff strewn all over the room and vanity table area.

Looks: 7.5/10. Was Wawa's first client for the day, and just so happened she was out and about buying lunch and supplies for her day before returning to the hotel for my booking, so she wasn't all dolled up with makeup etc. Personally I don't mind that one bit, since it gave her much more of a "SG uni girl going out for prata supper" casual vibe which I dig. Photos are accurate, and I'd expect that had I booked her later in the day when she was all prepped she'd look just like her ad photographs. Bonus points for her also wearing braces, which just added even more to the vibe as described above.

Personality: 7.5/10. Helpful, smiley, demure but not shy. Can hold a conversation if you can start one with her, just don't expect long answers. Again, reminds me a lot of a typical SG uni girl next door.

Body: 9/10. Not a single bit of unwanted fat or cellulite on her! Slim shapely body with a very toned back and tight bubble butt. Has a tattoo on her back and a small one on her butt, which made doggy that bit more sexy. Baby smooth skin too, no Thai tan.

Boobs: 8/10. Not for boob lovers since she's only a B cup at best, but if you're a sucker for natural boobs and sensitive eraser nipples that do get erect, she's got them. Couple with her milky skin, instant winner.

BBBJ: 10/10 She knows what she's doing and she's damned good at it. I've honestly never had a BBBJ or even a CBJ with a girl wearing braces whereby I didn't feel the braces, but with Wawa it felt wet, slippery, smooth, and sexual. And yes, no braces feeling, so even more kudos for that. Excellent warmup to the main sex.

Kissing: 7/10. She's a frencher, but not in a "stuffing one's tongue down your tonsil" kind of DFK. No complaints. Fairly SOP.

Painting: 8/10. Receptive, also clearly enjoys it. Gets really wet from pussy licking, extra bonus points if unlike me you meet her when she's already fully shaven. Then again, it's not like she has a bush down there either so no complaints from me.

Sex: 9/10. Doggy is a must-try position with her, her ass gives a view truly to die for. Passionate in bed, she takes anything you throw at her in terms of fucking intensity and takes it all in and more. Likes it deep and hard, pretty good cowgirl skills too albeit her stamina for riding isn't the best. Started in missionary, then spooning, then cowgirl, then finished off in doggy. Not very loud or vocal in bed, so don't expect any OTT JAV-levels of acting.

Summary: An enjoyable bonk, definitely deserving of a RTF for a longer double session or more. Special kudos to the boss of RollyPolly too, for being one of the most direct, hassle-free contacts in this business, and clearly taking care of his girls well if he's having them hosted and working out from 5-star locations.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.