Old 01-04-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Another booking with Angela, this time, she just got back from overnight session. I booked her early before lunch. Initially I just took 1 hour, but upon meeting her, she convinced me to let her spend 3 hours together.

So we start off going upstairs, enter the room, and starts stripping and kissing already. After a while, she already began asking for my raw dick to go inside her. No condom, no pills, no non-sense, just straight put in raw and start pumping in missionary position. She moans really loud as I pump her hard and fast, ended up with first creampie of the day.

Wash a bit, take some rest as she had not gotten a proper sleep prior. After a good 30 minutes of rest. She asks for more, got me hard, starts kissing and fingering her. Saw some of the cums from my previous shot drips out from her pussy, white and creamy mixed with her love juice.

Then comes the 2nd round of pump, raw again of course. We changed and tried out multiple different positions several times, including doggy, cowgirl, butterfly, spooning, you name it... The 2nd shots sure take longer and she had multiple orgasm throughout the entire fuck. Then comes my intense and hard pump where more seeds are to be pumped deep into her vagina for 2nd creampie of the day.

Following the 2nd creampie and withdrawal of my meat shaft from her raw pussy, she said I'm really naughty to her that I keep pumping seeds inside her. She then asked what if she gets pregnant, to which I smirked and ignored the question. We rest a while, I go wash up and she got horny and ask to go for a 3rd round. But I said the time's almost up, so I gotta go already and ask her to take rest. I left the premise feeling accomplished.

Last edited by cheong4lyfe; 11-04-2022 at 08:39 AM.