View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

~ Found out much much later, black faced SIL ONLY boyfriend in her life was back in secondary school and that sporty guy casually revealed to his friends that he only dated her because of her nice breasts. It became an open joke which got so bad that she quit her basketball CCA and switched to girl guides.

Post Wedding

Two days went by, I didn’t see her at all. It was reality after all. By Thursday, I lost my will….. Married life was ok, it was alright, I fucked my wife a lot…….. She was nice….She was sweet….. But there was just something fundamentally wrong with me. I made some excuse to go to the area where her cubicle was to look for someone whom I barely speak to anyway, sadly, SIL wasn’t at her cubicle and so wasn’t the person. I quickly made my way back. Before lunch, I texted the guy whom I set up with my SIL and we met for lunch for the first time since their relationship went sideways about 5 months ago.

At lunch. (Thursday)

me : just order what you want, on me.

guy : yeah. after your shit intro.

me : already said sorry man, and sent you a bottle.

after we ordered.

me : so. was it that bad?

guy : what?

me : my SIL.

guy : oh. seems ok at first..

me : sweet?

guy : at times. but boring like fuck la. like little girl like that, only want to go for day activities, night life cannot.

me : you made any moves on her?

he was one of the most decent guys I knew.

guy : eh. your SIL… you sure you want to know?

me : yeah. my wife still blames me for the bad set up. give me some ammo to defend myself please.

guy : nothing much la. We went for movie, some romantic show. I was so damn bored, tried to hug her, she allow. but kiss, she like shy like that. I licked her ears, she was ok. Thought she was just playing hard to get, but she was still uncomfortable with kissing, kept avoiding my lips. I thought she was playing hard to get, serious. I tried to arouse her la, but she reacted like a mad woman, made a scene and left the theatre. Fucking awkward for me, someone even offer her help and asked if she was molested. fucking trauma sia.

I was stunned…….

me : bro I need a drink.

We both ordered despite it being lunch, we can handle a beer, resumed eating until the beers came.

me : what happened after that?

guy : nothing la. just stomp off.

me : did she apologise?

guy : NO.

me : what did you do sia?

guy : she already let me lick her ear, I just tried to cup her neh la.

me : nice?

guy : your SIL eh.

me : just say .

guy : I didn’t get to cup la, she reacted so drama, the moment I went close.

me : did she kiss your lips?

guy : no.

me : hmmm..

guy : why?

me : erm….. just wondering. is she lesbian?

guy : you jialat . you better send me a few more bottles.

me : ok I will. by the way, do you smoke.

guy : no why?

me : how long did you two date until that movie?

guy : I don’t know… 3 weeks?

me : were you two like official or something? like did you ask her to be your girlfriend like stuff?

guy : you think we little kids?? I don’t know. we were already holding hands. eh this is getting awkward, why are you so curious to know?

me : told you. need ammo. wife still blames me for the ‘bad’ set up. I’m sorry about it also.

guy : nah it’s fine. she’s sweet la.

me : you having regrets?

guy : yeah.

me : you regret moving too fast? but I thought you found her boring.

guy : nah. i regret not moving faster. just get her drunk and fuck the shit out of her boobs. in case she wants to cry rape.

me : her boobs nice ah?

guy : she’s your SIL bro. you don’t tell me you’ve not noticed.

me : noticed what?

guy : her boobs la.

me : seriously, no. we don’t even look at each other.

guy : her boobs are fucking nice. fuck. I really regret now.

me : you going to ask her out again?

guy : haha. maybe. never know. try again in a few months.

me : good luck...

We continued to chat about other stuff, I wasn’t able to steer the conversation back to SIL’s boobs. It was already getting awkward. Even though I had already downed one pint of beer, I walked away from that lunch with a full erection. On the lift back to office, there was only one thought in my head and a few other plans also started to hatch in my head.

The moment I came out of the lift, I headed straight towards the area where her cubicle was. It was just around 1.30pm, not everyone has resumed work. As I got nearer to her cubicle, I heard a voice which I repulsed me to my very core. What’s new, that COL was talking instead of doing. True enough, he was IN her cubicle, behind her chair as she was already busy typing away. IS SHE DOING HIS WORK FOR HIM? He was just behind, talking to her and touching her stuff on her table.

me : hey, no need to work?

that guy saw me and jumped a little, after all, I was in management and a lot higher than the both of them in the ladder.

SIL looked up at me and FROWNED immediately, but we were still at work after all. She didn’t dare to be rude to me, she just kept quiet. I looked down at her and almost frowned out loud at her dressing, her top was WAY TOO BIG, and not to mention, dull like an old maid.

me to that bugger : can we have some privacy?

col : oh sorry.

he returned back to his cubicle, like a weasel.

me to SIL : can we talk?

BLACK FACE SIL (curt voice) : what?

me : we are in the office, mind you.

BLACK FACE SIL (softer voice) : sorry. but what?

me : not here.

This was the 1st ever time I’ve talked to her at work. Not many people were aware that we are even related. I reached for her laptop, unplugged it from the charger and walked off.

BLACK FACE SIL : Tsk, what are you. I mean where are we going?

me : conference room. That weasel is trying to listen in.

I was loud, loud enough for that guy to hear.

BLACK FACE SIL let out an audible sound of disgruntlement as she followed me behind. I walked in, put her lap top down and turned the aircon on while she immediately turned the lights on.

I stared at her, she stared back at me. It was good that our office wasn’t those modern types with glass windows. Other people will see from outside and find it very awkward.

BLACK FACE SIL : what do you want?

me : why are you so angry with me???

BLACK FACE SIL : you know what you did.

me : at my wedding? or what?

BLACK FACE SIL : yes! what else?

we were both staring so hard at each other, that fury. BLACK FACE SIL was the one to back down from our stare and sat down immediately and continued to work on her laptop, especially when she noticed me staring at her breasts, trying to make out her shape in that loose and unpleasant top.

me : ok. let me get this straight, whatever you thought I did, is there no chance that it’s someone else? Why are you so sure that it was me? and still don’t know what the fuck YOU THINK I did.

I saw her face change, like self doubt was creeping in.

me : look, I was very drunk. I don’t know why. every single time I see that weasel, my blood just boils. So when you invited him without asking me or your sis, I got very upset and misunderstood you. I’m sorry if I was mean or didn’t appreciate you.

~~~~~
I knew the right words to say, after a lot of thought and deciphering SIL’s actions so far, I realised why for so many things.

- She didn’t allow the date to kiss her lips because she’s uptight and not easy. SIL let me kiss her on her lips AFTER the things I said to her, AFTER I made her feel appreciated. Perhaps, I was the ONLY guy who has ever noticed her ‘unsung’ heroine work style, appreciated her for it, and that melted her heart, perhaps even being touched by my words, perhaps maybe even…..

- She didn’t react that madly to me when I made my move on her glorious breasts because of the above as well, but reacted badly to that date because of her trauma from being groped at a club (my wife told that to me after the catastrophe set up)
-
- SIL ENJOYED my touch and was hooked and curious to feel more, perhaps her sister getting married reminded her more about HOW SINGLE she still was at almost 30 years old! HOW VIRGIN she still was! They never really liked each other, each being so different and ‘competing’ with each other, pretending to love each other out of tradition. SIL basically wanted to be fucked once by me, like a way to sabotage her sister’s marriage?
- She thought i had feelings for her too, and she secretly felt something back for me for noticing her ‘unsung’ heroine work?
- she got so insulted when I pretended to think that she was my wife instead?
- was she secretly watching me fuck my wife?

~~~~~

I purposely walked closer to her and pretended to look at her laptop, putting my pants and clear erection right in her face.

me : i’m really sorry ok (I went on to repeat and adapted version of my speech thanking her at the wedding)

calm SIL : you’ve already said that at the wedding. Were you that drunk that you don’t remember anything at all???

She looked up at me, after peeking at my erection, then shook her head and looked back u pat me. I looked deep into her eyes, she blushed and looked away, focused on her laptop.

me : erm….

I saw her blush, then shifted her focus back on her laptop. There was an awkward silence for a while, we both not sure what to say to each other.

I wanted to tell her the truth, that i found her beautiful, that I’ve been fucking my wife and picturing her face and fantasising what her naked breasts will look like for the past few nights, and ever since the banquet… BUT I knew I couldn’t. It was JUST TOO TWISTED. I looked at her laptop screen.

me : wait, is this work even yours?

SIL kept mum on it.

me : goodness, are you doing that WEASEL’S work for him????

SIL : we help each other out, that’s how we work at our level. You won’t understand. and please stop calling him names. It’s not professional.

me : me? unprofessional? omg… omfg! I am looking out for you.

SIL : I don’t need you to look out for me. I can manage on my own.

me : if you are doing so well, then why is he always getting the limelight?

SIL : limelight doesn’t matter at all. My work speaks for itself.

I KNEW FOR SURE, THAT WAS NOT THE CASE!

me : fine. if you want to be this stubborn, please do not complain when he gets promoted and you don’t, and then go whine to your sister saying I sabotaged your career. and if he’s not such a weasel, go back to your cubicle then. I will bet you $1k that he wouldn’t wait 5 seconds to ask you what kind of info I just shared with you.

SIL kept her mouth shut, and bit her lips. SHE KNEW THAT WILL HAPPEN.

Awkward silence again… a minute went by.. SIL closed her laptop and stood up.

me : wait.

SIL : what?

I had to think of something to say to her, otherwise, this was really it.

me : I need your help.

SIL : no.

me : please, I need you to talk some sense into your sister. $ wise.

I knew her weak spot. SIL sat down and listened to me describe about our living situation, about how her sister made me sell my apartment after finding something from my past (another woman’s thong which I DO NOT EVEN remember seeing, I did not mention this to my SIL to prevent further judgement). We had already purchased a new place together, but we had a transition period of about 3 months when we didn’t have a place to stay. My wife wanted us to stay in a serviced apartment during that interim and refused to consider moving back to live with them.

SIL’s eyebrows frowned pretty badly and was about to say something to support her sister when I mentioned the part about us moving back. I anticipated that quickly and immediately reminded her about the loan for that house which their parent(s) had seriously overpaid for. Knowing what a filial, take charge and the only responsible head in their family person she was, I was a bastard for manipulating to her frustrations and nature, bending her to my will.

me : How, do you think you can help to convince her? She’s just too spoilt to go back and share a house with others and it’s just for 3 months! and guess what, she insists on a 2 bedder suite just for the wardrobe! that’s $?? more PER night. I will secretly pay you and your parent(s) the amount we’d be spending on the serviced apartment instead. About $?? ???? Can you help me?

SIL looked at me, I could tell that she 70/30 already. Hearing that aid with their housing loan was definitely tempting for SIL, who was mostly shouldering it on her own as their parent(s) had already retired early and overpaid for the house, inflicting the burden to the two sisters which my wife apparently has also been shirking her responsibility.

me : look. I promise I will wear shorts and singlet, EVERY SINGLE time ok?

SIL looked at me and giggled, but did her best not to show that she was amused and ready to help. I finally confirmed something about her, she loves it when her complaints are listened to.

SIL : ok. I will try to persuade her, but I really don’t know if she’d give in. You know her pattern.

WOW. This is the first time we are forming an alliance against my wife? This was the FIRST time we were on the same side.

me : finally, something we can agree on.

I heard her giggle a bit again, then looked at me, she blushed.

me : maybe we can talk about this over family dinner, maybe this Sunday? then we outvote her?

SIL looked up at me, blushed again while she nodded her head : yes. I think this is the only way, there’s no way she’d agreed to it unless all of us pressure her together. but good luck to you after that lo.

me : I better make love with her as much as I can until this Sunday then.

SIL : erm. TOO MUCH INFO PLEASE.

She stood up and get ready to leave.

me : no choice right, you are right. I’d be in trouble after Sunday, but at least it helps your family..

SIL : ok ok. see you Sunday, I will prep my parent(s) also.

me : thank you. after Sunday I will need to find someone else to make love with then, see the sacrifice I’m making for you?

SIL : GOSH, NOT FUNNY AT ALL!

She stormed out.

Oh FUCK! I lost my plot.

BUT

FUCK FUCK!

I couldn’t stop smiling.

I saw her flustered she was….

Was she thinking of herself as the candidate to replace my wife?

THIS IS SO DAMN FUCKING WRONGGGGGGG!!!