View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
carlosiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosiam View Post
29/3, Wawa (Rollypolly)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19887298

Times are hard now, afraid will have a lockdown soon, situation looks bleak, another recommendation from okt after my first good session with ple.

Damage: $140/2/90

OKT: as usual, straight to the point, hassle free booking procedures

Appearance: 8/10, looks darker than photos, pretty girl, got the angelina jolie lips, sexy looks

Body: 9/10, compared to ple, shes has a better body, her ass scores the most points, very "jiab" and tight. slim flat tummy with nice curves.

Boobs: natural b cup, a handful, nipples are nice and pointed to suck on

Frenching: loves to french

BBBJ: 8.5/10, she takes her time, slow and sensual, attacks your dick like its her last meal. good skills

FJ: 9.5/10, shes a wild rider, likes to be on top and rides till she cums. switched her to doggy and standing on the chair to finish off (same as pic posted), u will have a great view of her curvy body, very sexy, her moans are very sexy too as u can tell shes enjoying every pump and stroke i did.

GFE: 10/10, she makes sure u feel comfortable all the time, shes a pleaser, and makes sure u enjoy yourself. i love the way she strokes her fingers down my neck, gives me the tingling feeling

Overall 9.5/10, good quality gems from bro RP again, no bullshit from him, i ask for his recommendations first for the type i want. Dont mean to side him as i have been seeing some negative comments about the stable, but as for me, recommended and trusted stable. Hopes the covid19 situation gets better, but it seems its getting worse by the day and im afraid dorscon red is nearing us soon. Bonk as much as i want before really my dick gets lockdown
Rtf her at 1am last night, go later more discreet, couldnt the resist of temptation during this "cb" period, had the feeling of sneaking out from your house from your wife and engaging in midnight secret lover sex, machiam like mission impossible.

The sex was awesome, i just cant get enough of that ass of hers, really sexy.