View Single Post
Old 30-03-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of
Re: Taiwanese AV Discussion And Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
actually i partially disagree, they tend to have those "talk show" variety type of programs where they talk dirty topics with some minor hardcore here and there, they will label that episode "program 节目版" and then the fucking is a separate episode and they label that episode "sex edition 性爱版" something like that. i like that format leh, builds up enuff for me

my own personal favourite is 夏晴子 but the pre-boob job version of her. cos i'm a huge fan of her floppy tits and huge erect nipples. but i guess she didn't like her own boobs enuff and zhng until now look like two cement blocks. she used to be on swag under the nick candybaby.

to me she has this milf charm with coquettish looks that makes me rock hard every time i see her.
Those talk show/variety show kind are nice. From chats to slowly build up to little actions here and there/play games and then slowly to the action part. They will slowly build up to the action. I also enjoy them a lot. Just that those with a theme/storyline then maybe they'll go into action too soon la.

End of the day it's to enjoy the vids and different people have different things that excite them Just see what individuals prefer and leave the rest to imaginations