View Single Post
Old 29-03-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taiwanese AV Discussion And Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyboi View Post
Wow nice shares!! I'm a person who likes a storyline to build up to the sex part. I agree with some bros who mentioned that either the build up is too short or sometimes it doesn't link up. Nonetheless they're good
actually i partially disagree, they tend to have those "talk show" variety type of programs where they talk dirty topics with some minor hardcore here and there, they will label that episode "program 节目版" and then the fucking is a separate episode and they label that episode "sex edition 性爱版" something like that. i like that format leh, builds up enuff for me

my own personal favourite is 夏晴子 but the pre-boob job version of her. cos i'm a huge fan of her floppy tits and huge erect nipples. but i guess she didn't like her own boobs enuff and zhng until now look like two cement blocks. she used to be on swag under the nick candybaby.

to me she has this milf charm with coquettish looks that makes me rock hard every time i see her.