Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bonkers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Budget MILF at 70/2/2

Hi Bro,
This is my first FR, do not know if the same person. Have tried this PRC with same name Ah Zi whom part time FL. She is a third shift factory worker. Arrange a session with her, get the room and sms her. Within minutes she arrive, peek thru, not too bad. Once behind door, action start, she will strip herself n me. She drag me to the bathroom to shower together. she apply shower gel on her boobs and use them to soap me. then she proceed to clean my asshole n 2IC, so I know what I going to get next. Once in bed, she started off with Juagen but I could not shoot could not enough feeling. After a while all of sudden she is licking my balls and bbbj me. that is one of the seven heaven, she is a damn good sucker. After a while she use a pillow to move up my hip and continue sucking my 2IC inc. AR. wow power, then she turn to a 69 position where i understand n paint her, no smell but wet. I paint and finger her ass furiously and her moaning is thunderous. I knew she cum numberous cos she will squeeze her thigh to your face. After about 20min I finally cannot take it n shoot into her mouth. She did not stop, she continue sucking till my 2IC soften. The setback is she did not swallow. We rest n tcss awhile n she start to catbath me. Her C+ boobs are soft n tender n she even have a tatoo sticker on her right one. She started to moan again when I finger her. She say cannot tahan , cap me n start riding. She ride like no tomorrow and willing to try all position until I shot again. after the session n clean up then she look at her watch n realise she is late for work(8pm-5am). Pay her with tips for her to take taxi. She is too shy to take photo so too bad bros but I promise she is a grab n value for money.

Ah Zi
Age - 26 (being told)
Boobs- C+ a bit sagged but soft
Looks - 6/10
BBBJ - A true sucker n u be in seven heaven
Juagen n Message - Yes
Painting/Fingering - yes n she love it to finger her asshole
CIM - yes
FJ - 9/10 accomodating with various position
Attitude - Great GFE... Extremely accomodating
Damage - 70/2/2 + tips Room and CD on you

She mention that she don't work as FL daily cos too tired with her shift work. Bro interested PM me for her contact n mention Ah Han intro.