Thread: Story to share
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story to share

Ok, time for continuation.

So far all cheap thrill lah. Accidental cleavage shown here, upskirt or upshorts shown there. Once, the nurse sister was eating dinner in front of the TV wearing that long pink t-shirt. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor so the t-shirt was riding up her front quite high. My father in law was also somewhere in the living room reading the newspapers so I didn’t dare stare too long at her thighs. Then I managed to get into a nice vantage point. I sat perpendicular to her at the coffee table while also having my dinner. Since she was seated slightly behind the table, my father in law was diagonally behind me and could not see my eyes heehee… I had a great dinner pretending to watch TV when I was actually having a close 1-metre view of her crotch. She was wearing a light gray panty and I swear I saw the pussy line in front. Seeing that, I thought to myself, this girl must be shaved clean!

There was also once when the poly sister was hugging or holding the family cat for some reason. She was wearing a white tank top which was rather low cut. I had just come home from work and saw her holding the cat hugging it close to her tits. She was sitting on the floor so I approached her and asked her what dinner was. The cat still had not gotten used to me so it tried to get away, to my advantage! The cat clawed at her tank top and stretched it si-bei far from her body. From my position standing above her, I got a super view of her tits straining against her bra which was obviously far too small for her. The bra must have been a few years old as she had developed a lot (physically) after she breached Sec 3. I swear I saw some pink or brown of her areola at the edge of the bra cup…

That night no need to say lah, PCC loh!