Thread: Story to share
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story to share

Dun worry abt cache. I use Firefox whereas she's on IE and Safari!

Ok here goes the next instalment.

I stayed with them for about 5 months before moving into my own HDB flat with my wife. However, the 5 months did not pass without event. There was one occasion in the morning when I was waiting outside the bathroom door (quietly) for the poly sister to finish her shower before going to school. She had no idea I was waiting outside! When the door opened, I was waiting in the shadows of the corridor. The light of the bathroom fell upon the top of her chest and I saw her tilt her head sideways whilst drying her hair with a towel. She still had a towel wrapped around her waist but her breasts were only covered by a pink lace bra. I could see the white flesh of her tits in the orange light of the bathroom. As she turned towards the bedroom to change, she noticed me standing near the bedroom door! She let out a muffled “EEEK!” and tried to cover her front with her hair towel. I just blushed and moved inside the bathroom and closed the door. Hell, it’s not my fault she forgot I was staying in the same house! That morning, I had a good PCC imagining those soft white breasts in my mouth heehehehe…