View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of
Re: Traveling question during endemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Your travel insurance T&C must specifically mention, Covid coverage including this and that and the coverage amount. If possible not mandate, get the insurance company to come out with a letter on u been covered for covid with $X.

Hotel, just book directly with any SHA++ hotel, importantly must include PCR test and transportation pick up from airport. The hotel will send u the confirmation and details.

As for V-cert, u can download easily.

PCR in SG within 72hrs by any MOH approved clinics.

Apply early for Thaipass, mine took about 10 days before it was approved. If fails, u need to amend and upload the information which will take another few days to approve.

Take note, u need to purchase a VTL air ticket if you wish to return to SG. Check out Safetravel for more information and requirements to enter SG.

Good luck, I should be heading to BKK again end of Feb or early March. Will go thru the above processes again
yeah thanks for info, but already got my reject due to the stupid insurance 2day ago did ask them for another copy with the $$amount on 1 page hopefully this time will go through