View Single Post
Old 18-03-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

“Abbey” Joe said in a quiet voice. “Don’t think that I have forgotten what you tried to do. You will have to be punished for attempting to steal my money.”

Abbey jumped in surprise on hearing Joe’s voice behind her.

“I...I...yes sir, I’m …. I really am sorry” Abbey was ashamed and embarrassed that Joe had seen her half undressed.

“I understand, sir” she finally managed to reply to what Joe had said.

Joe was delighted that he had caught Abbey wearing only her underwear because it gave him the opportunity to start to put his depraved plans in motion.

“The first thing” he said “is that in this apartment you are not allowed to wear more than you are wearing now. I mean that you will always be dressed in bra and panties when you are home, even if I am not here. Do you understand?”

Abbey could only nod her head in agreement as she stood frozen with her back turned to Joe.

“Turn around,” Joe ordered.

Hesitantly, Abbey turned around to face Joe. She was still clutching her boobs as she did so.

“Stop that!” Joe ordered abruptly.

Abbey immediately stopped turning around and wondered what Joe would say next.

“Take your hands away from there” Joe ordered. “I don’t want to see you trying to hide from me in future. Do you understand?”

Abbey nodded and slowly let her hands drop to her side.

“Now turn to face me”

Abbey obeyed but she blushed as she saw how Joe eyed her body up and down like a piece of meat that he was looking at in the butcher’s shop.

“Hmmm,” he said. “Not bad. This is all you are allowed to wear in future unless I tell you otherwise. Understood?”

Abbey nodded her agreement, afraid to open her mouth to question Joe’s demands. She knew that at any moment, he could throw her out on the street and she would be homeless and she would probably lose her job also. The harm that this would cause to her sister-in-law and her nieces was more than Abbey could bear to think about, so she did what Joe had ordered.

“When you come home from work, you will immediately take off your uniform and wash it. You will keep your bra and panties on. When the uniform is dry, you will iron it. Next morning you will wear it again. But between the time you enter this apartment and the time you leave to go to work, you will not wear anything except a bra and panties.”

“This is an order” Joe said quietly. “If you disobey and do not do what I tell you to do, I will punish you severely. Understood?”

Abbey nodded hopelessly. She shivered as she thought of all the nasty things that Joe might insist that she do. However, her shiver was half delight as well as half curiosity at what might happen next.