View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to ejaculate faster?

I have the same problem as u and I have always thought perhaps I need to consult a doctor or something for this. In the past when I was in my 20s, I was damn proud of myself I can last long and can execute multiple times with my partner within 24 hrs (5 or 6 times) each lasted more than 30 mins.

As I grew older I have problem cumming. I can sustain for 1hr and yet I cannot cum. I gets tired easily too. It turns my partner off and everytime I end up having to pcc myself to end off the session. It just feel pretty strange that when I use my precious 5 fingers, then I can feel more arouse and easier to cum versus when I penetrate a pussy, although the actions of in and out are almost the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEHEE View Post
Im a real life example, but perhaps OP used a wrong term, not good stamina but it's something else.

During my younger days (late teens to early 20s), I always have very strong urge to cum, can fuck my GF 3 times a day and still need to PCC after sending her home.

Problem came in my mid 20s, I can fuck my girl for 1hr plus, sweat makes my bed totally wet, I still cannot cum. It depends a lot on luck each time I fuck, I duno whether I will cum. After awhile, it takes a toll on me.

Late 30s, once I was fucking a syt viet, 19yo but has a body and tits of a 15 or 16. Damn excited. Screw until her face from horny to angry. Even after she removed the condom and fuck her raw, I still cannot cum, probably the stress level of not cumming is too much for me already.

One day I screw another viet bu, she listened to my problems, i also piak her raw after about 40mins, she is still very cheerful cos she loves guys screwing her for long time. She came at least 4 times in an hour. I finally came like a volcano eruption. After that she cleaned my sweat, hug me and ask me if I PCC alot. I told her yes. She warned me not to PCC anymore, if urge comes, just go fuck her.

Im in my mid 40's now, once I jio a female colleague to fuck in a hotel. She is divorced but her ex is still working in our company. Sexciting right? Yes, we fucked raw also, guess what? 1 hour also cannot cum, until she surrender. Her legs shaking non-stop. She got up wanted to shower, I grabbed her from behind and flung her onto the bed. Pinned her down and piak non-stop until I came inside her.

Im never proud of these long hours cannot cum thing, it is a curse. How I wish I poke it in and come within 10 strokes.

I conclude that PCC is the main contributor to my problem.