View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Visited 29/1, 9pm - was just about to leave (business very slow, less than 10 WLs working) then suddenly a short hair SYT popiah came down. saw her a few weeks back and wanted to test drive but tak jadi, so this time made an impulsive decision to go up

- face: 8/10, very pretty, looks more chinese than viet
- body: 5/10, short, slim standard SYT body. would have given her a 8/10 before she took off her clothes... she has lots of stretch marks on her belly (very turn off for me) which means that she gave birth recently
- headlights: 5/10, A cups (my preference for small breasts), nice erect nipples but does not allow playing with mouth
- shower: not available
- foreplay: 5/10, catbath was very good (her tongue work is amazing) but stopped once i was erect. also tried to HJ at the start
- CBJ: 5/10, nothing bad, nothing special
- FJ: 5/10, very fuckable body, no rush. but a complete turn off (which done by some other girls at ace also) is she push you off immediately after you cum

- GFE: 5/10, no rush and friendly personality but lost points due to cannot lick/suck nipples and pushing off after cum. also no effort to hold hands/waist when walking

- showroom 6/10: small room, clean bed, no cockroaches, dry floor, romantic lighting (but wrong colour - green is not that nice for FJ)
- test drive fee: RM100
- WIR: no. too many bad points but no regrets as a one-time SYT test drive