My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
harrypotter2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: My wife's horny adventures

thanks for encouragement,

maybe for my therapy to get over my trauma haha

just a brief description about my wife,

1.60m
46kg
boobs size C killer boobs, I am a boobs man, now after 2 kids is size D alittle saggy ,MILF anybody who sees would like to fuck her if you didnt know she had 2 kids you wouldnt know she was 34, killer body with skin like snow white, though abit hairy... you know the thing about hairy women being more horny its true....
-----------------------------------------------------------

it was some time in Jan - Mar 2010, a Famous Director had women trouble and the Straits Times published an article about signs of people having affairs.

1) Working late into the we hours
2) Handphone never left her hands
3) HP set into silent/meeting mode
4) when you call its either inconvenient to talk or she is having a meeting
5) so you cant really get through to your significant other even if she had 2 mobile phones
6) said she was meeting girl friends for outings, you look after the kids.
7) always texting...
8) or on facebook or Singapore Motherhood or some other chat site or MSN / Hotmail
9) she basically doesnt communicate with you and prefers emotional support from others other than you (watch out) big red flag here
10) She says oh I've lost interest in sex already, its become a chore etc you know the UTI, fear of pregnancy, but you tell her CD is not siok, cant feeel anything making love in a raincoat etc haha

I was reading the article and thought wow sounds familiar, is it our 9yr marriage ? Is she bored ? What happened ?

My wife seemed to fit the criteria of someone having an secret affair.

-----------------------------------------------------------
names were change to protect the guilty but events are highly accurate, some embalished to make the story spicier