View Single Post
Old 24-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
One bad trip doesn't mean that bkk is not good. Seems like you are inexperienced with the bangkok nightlife and adult scene. Why waste time on TF when there are so many better options to chiong in Thailand?

Also, i assume you picked Kokoro for the nuru massage? If you are looking for soapy, there are other better places to go with .ore beautiful ladies for selection, especially if you say you are young and look above average.

Go explore different places next time. Many advice here provided, so pick and choose. If you are someone inexperienced and can't speak thai, go for the tourist places like soapys, agogo bars, Thermae etc around city centre. You can easily find enough entertainment to meet your needs.
you are right I am not experienced in thai chionging. i don’t think bkk is a bad place, just wanted to say I had bad luck and the inexperience made it worse. if you dont mind, what are your favourite soapys to go to?