Thread: Marital rape
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2020, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Marital rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Most divorces are initiated by women. Men tend to have this "sunken cost" fallacy. Also, to those who address their wives as "CO", time to grow some balls, m8. I been seeing this term for 2 decades. Lastly, no fault divorces goes both ways. Albeit I am not a lawyer, go seek legal advice on this for further details.
Where did you get that particular statistic on which party initiates the divorce?

You want to talk about sunk costs, you need to be aware that the greatest sunk cost is borne by the woman because that cost is time, and not recoverable unlike most other costs that men can bear.

Men can and often get more desirable with age, very rarely is that the case with women.

And divorces are not like accident insurance claims, there's no such thing as at fault or not at fault.