View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to find Orgies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
The relative poz of single males i generally agree. Not totally agree the rest. True swingers are both of the couple are into the lifestyle....there is a french saying loosely translated as ^^cheating without cheating^^..all thw parties i went to it wud be generally couples out to enjoy. Some parties allow single males to 'liven things up'..but need game, looks and something longer than 3"!

Else best bet is wait until we can all fly again..go to the many clubs in europe vs. private parties i am talking above.

Asia in general is a bit too prudish still for these lol
Not wrong, I also have the same belief with you about true swingers being both parties equally into the lifestyle and equally driving it. Unfortunately, it's the case with many individuals and couples in the SG and MY scene that it's either sugar babies getting into swinging to hook up sugar daddies, or couples in swinging where clearly it's the husband/boyfriend who's more into it than the girl is.

Not that Asia is too prudish for these things. Such things are a lot more common and less uptight in Japan or even mainland China. Ditto western swinging culture. Now THAT's something I highly doubt newcomers post-COVID will get to experience in its fully glory anymore compared to the heydays of the 2010s.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.