View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You know, if I were to be brutally critical, and judge "pretty" only in its purest definition... Then really there were only 3 pretty MLs all these years... Aila, Donna and OG Angel. The rest don't make the cut.

However, we don't just judge the MLs only with this cold benchmark. They offer us many other forms of warmth, and we appreciate it.
Don't forget the mixed-blood Baby! I think she's quite pretty..

Usually those chio ones tend to cut corners on their service, whereas the average looking ones will have to make up the deficit by offering more or better service.. 黑妹 was very good when she first came here, but sorta petered out towards the end, which was understandable to a certain extent..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.