Old 03-03-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sangsom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Let's revive this thread. I'm new to the Kapoo scene. Not to Bangkok... I know the bar scene quite well, but I want to dive into something not targeted primarily at foreigners, and I clearly prefer sensual interaction + HJ with a really hot girl over FS with a hooker.

I went to 7-play on Ekkamai 7 as a walk-in, but they happened to be changing owners just that day and were closed, so I picked out the nearest alternative, Penthouse on Ekkamai 12. Penthouse has 3 categories (pretty, model, top model) and two classes of service (b2b, fs), so I guess it's not a classical Kapoo place. There were about 10 girls on a weekday at 10pm. Prices quoted ranged from 2300 to 3300 while the only available top model was 6k (without merit). I decided to go for the b2b course, since this is what I wanted to try.

The first 15 minutes were quite disappointing since she went immediately to a robotic HJ. Erotic massage places in Europe involve a lot of teasing and touching (by the girl), so I thought it would be more like this. Finally she opened up a bit, we had good conversation (all in Thai) and she became a bit more natural. Overall, I don't regret it, but my expectation was different. Maybe it's just the girl.

I'm going to try different places. As said, I'm not looking for a Soi22 or 33 kind of thing, I'd prefer more modest touching and teasing with a really pretty one. Language is not an issue. Do I have to get further away from Sukhumvit? And is it preferable to book via LINE instead of just showing up?