View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Finally able to try G16 today...

FR for G16
Name: Yen/Yan
Looks: Bespectacled. Looks like GND. No makeup. Doesnt look good at first sight, but will grow on you.
Attitude: Shy, demure, soft spoken.
Language: Can speak some mandarin and a little English
Body: Quite tall, About 160-165. Very Skinny, grope her butt but feel boney. Not for butt lover. Fair skin
Boobs: C cup. Contrary to what other bros said, It is not natural but nicely done. Soft but certain part felt stiff. Almost like G5's.
BBJ: Good. She put in the most effort here. Moaning away as she blew. Tongue swirling.
FJ: Start on cowgirl first. Very responsive. After awhile she ask me to take over in missionary. Moan quite loudly when you bang her fast and hard. Pussy not as loose as what was mention but not very tight either. Maybe she got use lube.

After the deed, lay beside each other to chat. Show me pictures of her children. 1 8yo and a pair of 2yo twin. For a mother of 3, her body maintain very well.

RTF: Yup, for that SYT body and the BBJ.

Sidenote: She told me G5 on code red. And al
so G5 is not leaving for Vietnam anymore. Boss manage to convince her to stay.
Bro this hse only she wear specs right.. as saw a specky gal my type but nvr see number as rushing