View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 13
meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!meodows92 is one of the Best!
Unhappy Magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits in Surigao City, Philippines

Hi All bros,

Please help me to pray in Philippines, they are in a big trouble because of the earthquake occur a MAGNITUDE 6.7 earthquake struck Surigao City, Philippines at 10:03 p.m. Friday, February 10, but the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said there is no tsunami threat. I'll share to you the image about the PHILVOCS says

The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) recorded the epicenter of the earthquake 14 kilometers northwest of Surigao City. The quake had a depth of four kilometers. The earthquake was felt at Intensity VI in Surigao City, while instrumental Intensity II was reported in Bislig City and instrumental Intensity I in Cebu City and Cagayan de Oro City. It was also felt in Butuan City. Three aftershocks were already felt by residents.

When I reading news paper and watching in t.v, they are all said that there are so many aftershocks happened, it's around 109 aftershocks? not sure.

I'll send also the images, if you are not sure bros. Can google about the earthquake occur in Philippines.

There are so many picture in google. Just share guys.

Want share also in my friends. Hope you also bros.

Pray for safe guys

Thanks