Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rabbit123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
This afternoon when to Jurong East Yuhua Hawker Centre, unluckily it's on renovation

No choice but to eat 烧鸭饭 in the Coffee Shop next to it. After makan and while smoking, saw a beautiful ML seating outside the shop.

Since got time to kill, approach her, ask the price, and goes straight in for a relaxing hot weather massage.

She is a pleasant looking Viet ML whom can speak good mandarin (slim body with natural C cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe about early 30s). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage and she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Thereafter me turn over, she surprised me with her knowledge to Juagen me for another 15 minutes which make my little bro turns really hard. Right after the Juagen she moves to my right, besides the massage bed to took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple, kisses my lip and I squeeze her natural C cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

These are my ratings:
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.65 meters and white smooth skin
Bust: Beautiful natural "C" cup
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $55.00 + tips @ market price
RTF: Absolutely
Hi bro, can pm