View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of
Re: My friend on wedding day found out wife have a lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveraloneng View Post
the lover was 1 of the guest. Wife told him is her secondary school classmate.

On wedding day, he saw wife hugging the guy atva corner.

She say i can don't proceed with the wedding and marry you instead. Guy say no, proceed with your wedding as i don't want to divorce my wife, we just proceed as extra martial affairs.

He proceed with the wedding as he was in shock don't know what to do. Even if he want to divorce, he have to spilt his assets with her.

If you are him what will you do?

Will you proceed the wedding?
School holidays or the long WFH, many such postings lately...

The way TS penned down the story or scenario using ""He, She, I, We", makes the reader reading with confusion.

TS, although I do not have points to up or minus, but do put some extra effort to type in readable English/Singlish. I'm a STRONG believer that you put in effort to narrate a story, readers will reward you. Of course with a good plot to begin with, BUT given in this situation, after reading...

"SMLJ! WTF! wad toking u, I catch no balls!"