View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Interesting views. To me, playing a part of the marriage is the duty of both sides right? We can argue that both husband and wife also have a job and are both tired. So it is fair to split the work.

I feel marriage is both sides. If I start nagging at my husband when he spend on his gadgets, then he will nag at me for spending on ladies stuff. If I start checking his phone, he will want to check mine as well. A lot of ppl think marriage is about 2 person but I disagree. It involves his parents, siblings also. If I start being nasty to his parents, he will start being nasty to mine.

Maybe that is how I live my life. I start doing what I think is right. For example if we go Europe, i will never fail to bring presents for his parents, immediate family. If we travel during CNY, then reunion dinner is a must and we give out all the red packers and well wishes before we fly. At times I self reflect, I would say my husband probably sacrifice more than me. He probably packed lunch/dinner 70% of the time. Paid 70-80% of all the expenses…cannot complain right? Sometimes you start nitpicking then relationship will sour. Every couple sure have conflict one. Sometime I just walk away and go some where to chill….Compare to some ppl, I am already very fortunate. I heard some husband are quite abusive then the wife quite poor thing
Sis sounds like a rare find. Yr husband must b fortunate to have you.

Maybe i read too much stories on NUSwhispers Theres really alot of relationship/marriage issues ongoing in sg..really sad