View Single Post
Old 21-12-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Done with late night running ard 9plus at ecp and went back to car at B1 carpark to changeup. Then sat inside the car to stone a little while. Not long after another female runner came by right beside my car to pick up her stuff and i thought she was going pick up her bag and change at the toilet. She is quite above avg looking lady, in sports bra top and shorts, lanky legs.. to my suprise she just made a swift pull up of her sports bra and pull over another tshirt over it.. i was like 'wtf' she probably didnt realised i was in the car or just not bothered. She is at least a good b+ or c size. Was not expecting that when there is a toilet nearby.. instead of cooling down i got heated up again , hehe.. she then went to the toilet and obviously knew she was braless then and after i also pretended to hang around a little longer until she came back and drove off. what cheap thrill.
wtf describe her nipples for us bro~