View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

She will come to my apartment every weekend and stay over. We had rounds and rounds of non-stop overnight sex and I will help her to take more naked photo for her to put on QQ.

Her pussy was tight and skin was smooth due to young age. I regretted not taking sex photo/video with her!!!

After few months, she seems to get tired of sex and spend more time surf net (it save her $$ to go internet cafe), eating my food or asking money to buy stuff. I did pay her some money (to cover her cab fare and food) but she is asking for more and more $$.

That's where she started to show attitude when I don't pay her enough. She dun even want to have sex with me anymore. However, because she knows where i stay, she will show up at my door asking for money and disturb my neighbour. No choice, pay her a sum of $$ in the end and moved to different apartment to avoid her.

Lesson Learnt : FB may turn into FL. While I believe in buying a meal or paying transport once in a while, it may turn ugly if the FB demand more and more $$ until I cannot afford anymore.