View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

Hey guys,
Hope u like my personal experiences dat i shared. As mentioned, here is another one dat i started to do a 'trial' sessions wif my CS. Dats where i decided to hv my very own 50 shades in my personalise menu.

Posted on my work thread dated 20th Feb 2015

The Trial Sessions wif the Guinea Pigs

Mr Probz - Waves (remix)
Since is cny, we gotta relax. Recommend tis song for chillin session. Here I am, on my bed, sipping a glass of vodka coke while I goin to write my own novel, Dawn's novel lol. Well, bk hm early, no prog cos my next few days schedule are full. Tml relatives coming over and aft dat, I'm gg fren's hse for dinner and drinking session. Sat, watching 50 shades (at last!) Followed by ktv session. Oh ya, I luv to sing and well, my vocal is nt dat bad.... hmmm... lol. Sun, frenz gathering. Due to work, I neglected my family and frenz. So best time for me nw to 'compensate' them. Even though I'm havin my break, enquiries already flowin in for Mon and Tues. I still thinkin which day to start as Mon is my grandma's anniversary. So I still thinkin.

Last Sat, vday, I did something special for 2 cs. Tis particular one, let's called him E, arranged for appt for outcall. Even though I had a rm dat day but stil, I agreed to meet him outside since it cs call of decision. He was kinda shy guy oso hygienic. I nvr thought, he even more kinky den me lol. When we were on the bed, I started wat I supposed to do. Suddenly, kinky thoughts came to my mind. So I asked him, would he willing to try something kinky. He was abit surprised and asked wat I going to do. So I told him and he agreed to it. I switched off some of the lights except the one at the dressing table. I took a towel fr the toilet, told him to close his eyes and gently placed it on top of the area dat able to cover his eyes. I started wif licking his nipples, gently lickin and sucking while my hand goin south, caressing his dick and playing his balls wif my fingers. He let out a soft moan. I stopped for awhile to reach out to get the bottle of mineral water on the table and opened up. I poured abit of water on the lid and slowly poured bit by bit on his body. I started to lick and suck off the water before all dripping down to the bed. I repeated doing dat a few times, but at some pts pouring at different parts. Sometimes on nipples or on upper or lower body. I asked him how does it feels, he replied it ok, feeling is different, kinda kinky. Aft dat, he suddenly turned over and asked me to smack his butt. I was like, wat?! I did as he told and started to smack it. I asked him was the strength ok he said if can harder up wil be better. Juz den i remembered I worn a belt for my outfit dat day so I clipped it together and smacked on his butt. Wow, I could see he really enjoyed it as he started to moan. While I smacked, I caressed his balls too. Aft dat, we changed to 69 as I gave him bj and his turned to smack my butt and even fantasy dat I'm his student hahaha! Saying something like "naughty gal, went to sch din wear ur panties." I was like, wat?! Lol! And well, I really can't recall hw we ended it but I know we had a kinky times and I think he enjoyed it. Aft everything, he sent me bk to my rm and I waited for my next cs til arrive in another hr time.

My next cs arrived and let's name him as J. We chatted awhile and went showered. We headed to bed and it began. Halfway thru our foreplay, again my kinky habit bk again lol. Again, I asked tis cs, would he willing to try kinky stuffs lol. He nodded and agreed. So I went to dim the lights and went bk to bed. I asked him to close his eyes, no peeping. I reached out for my beer which I already drank and slowly poured on his body. As the beer is more cooler den the mineral water which I tried on the other cs earlier on, I think tis time is even more kick. As I poured gently and slowly, afraid I would poured too much and wet the bed. I quickly bent over and licked it, fr bottom all the way, steadily and slowly, to his neck. Sometimes I poured abit on his nipples and sucked off the beer off. All these while, I could see, he enjoyed it. While I doing dat, I asked, was he feeling gd. He replied okay, felt gd and really kinky. He even asked me dun stop, continued, go on lol. The rest, well was history except I din whipped or smacked him like previous one did haha.

Dats the end of my kinky encounters. So wat u think? Gdnite everyone!

My next story will be something more dominant experience. Stay tune for dat