Thread: tio KC
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tio KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
i recently visit a MP, then had a great time with the FL, then after that i try to book her again but seems like got to wait, another FL at the same MP is free and responded. so i went up, then this previous FL suddenly msg me say she know i with others. then massage half way suddenly she chut the ultimum, to never find her again. sian, dont they just treat customer like customer? or trying to kc me
Sometimes this FL and that FL doesn't get along thats why chut the ultimum. My advise is to move on and goes to whichever FL that accepts you. As paying customers, we should not give in to their black face