Thread: tio KC
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tio KC

That day, I called up early but my ML not yet in.. so I jalan go to nearby MP..saw quite pretty Viet.. she do massage for me.. after finish she jio my HP number.. OK lah give her lah.. she ask me to book her next time as I very `lucky` she free n I met her.. Ok, I say.. bye bye

After walk 20m away from shop, my HP ring ring..
Me: Hi, is that (my regular`s name) .. you free now to massage already ?
Other side: Dead silence for 5 seconds.. no it is me, the one who just massaged you.
Me: Oh. It is you.. ha ha.. yes I remember you (her name) right ? This is your number.. i see..ok call you next time...Bye

Next few days, she send me everyday good morning picture in English which I ignore ... She see no response, stop it after a few days..

Bottom line: There is no exclusive ML, so ignore her if she say she not happy you see others. Don't revisit such MLs

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 07-02-2020 at 07:41 PM.