View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Thanks to TS for sharing this gem with me.

Managed to book a slot with her this afternoon. Contacted her and she provided me with the directions to find her.

When I reach the shop, she opened the door for me and ushered me in, holding my arms. Asked me how long I wanted. Paid her the standard $50 for an hour. I then took a bath while she went out to get me a drink.

After my bath, she returned and proceeded with the massage. Her massage skills were standard and ok. She asked me how was the strength and I told her ok. She climbed on top of me as I laid prone on the bed, sitting on my back. As she continued to massage my back I thought she just wanted to exert more strength. However, 5 mins later, her strength changed.

I will say her technique is old school. Old birds who used to visit those HCs in the old days will understand what I mean as her fingers trickle from the bottom of my feet up to my head.

I will not go into details here but will just say she puts in a lot of effort to give us customers satisfaction. For the amount of work put in, I feel her asking price is justified.

Thanks to TS for sharing this gem. She is going to be one of my favourites!
nice sharing

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns